Programmer of Millwork/Casework
Candidate will use industry software to create and maintain a library of products and materials which, when optimized, generate e-files of cut bills for the appropriate machining center. Two years Cutrite experience preferred. Wood CadCam / Homag iX CAD software knowledge a plus.
- Analyzes drawings, sketches, and design data of part to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds and feed rates.
- Determines reference points and direction of machine cutting paths.
- Computes angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures, and outlines sequence of operations required to machine part.
- Prepares geometric layout using computer-assisted drafting software to show location of reference points and direction of cutting paths.
- Writes instruction sheets and cut lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Writes program of machine instructions in symbolic language to direct numerical control database to regulate movement of machine along cutting path.
- Compares computer printout with original program sheet to assure accuracy of machine instructions.
- Revises program to eliminate instruction errors or omissions.
- Observes operation of machine on trial run to prove programmed instructions.
Finisher – Cabinet Making:
Seeking skilled spray booth wood finisher. Must be efficient w/air spray equipment (ability to mix/match stain colors & touch up skills a plus), have good organizational skills & fast-paced work ethic. Seeking a motivated individual with two year tech degree and/or comparable experience.
Seeking skilled cabinet makers or Tech School graduates to fill immediate full-time positions. Requires knowledge of how to use standard woodworking equipment safely and efficiently, how to measure & calculate dimensions, ability to read & understand blueprints, stand for extended periods, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Our shop operates on a 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday), with overtime often available on Fridays.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- paid time off
- eight paid holidays
- health, dental, & vision insurance
- retirement plan with company match
- FSA plan
- life insurance
Great location and a friendly environment. Hourly rate is dependent upon experience.
Accepting resumes by:
Email — helpwanted @ siewertcabinet.com (remove spaces)
Apply in person, Monday through Thursday, 9:00-3:00 at:
2640 Minnehaha Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time